Steven R. Patterson
Steven Patterson is a life time Orange County resident. Mr. Patterson graduated from Brea Olinda High School, received his undergraduate degree from the University of California at Santa Barbara and obtained a Juris Doctorate from Western State University. He is an active member of the State Bar of California, Family Law Section and the Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Section.
Family Law matters are the primary focus of Mr. Patterson's legal practice. He is a Partner in the firm of Patterson, Hanna & Associates and has managed the Family Law Department since 1985. Complex Family Law matters including Dissolution of Marriage actions, support issues, business evaluations, and complicated property divisions are consistently resolved successfully.
Mr. Patterson and his family live in the Yorba Linda area. He actively participates and supports the Yorba Linda Rotary Club, Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce, Messiah Lutheran Church and local youth arts and sports programs.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1976
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- Juris Doctorate
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Yorba Linda Rotary Club
- Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce
- Messiah Lutheran Church and Local Youth Arts and Sports Programs