Amy M. Von Esch
Amy M. Von Esch is an associate attorney in the Family Law department of Patterson, Hanna & Associates. Her family consists of several generations who have actively participated in the Orange County legal community, most of which have held their practices in Fullerton for decades. Amy and her family are also residents of Fullerton.
Amy graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California where she obtained a Bachelors of Science degree in Finance, Real Estate and Law. Amy studied law at the Western State University College of Law and began her legal career as law clerk Patterson Hanna & Associates, LLP while in law school.
Amy is admitted to practice law in the State Courts of California. She is a member of the California State Bar, the Orange County Bar Association, and the Young Lawyers' Division of the Orange County Bar Association.
Amy's legal assistants are Letha and Linda in the Family Law department.
- Western Sierra School of Law, San Diego, California
- Honors: Law Clerk, Patterson Hanna & Associates, LLP
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California
- Bachelors of Science
- Major: Finance
- Major: Real Estate and Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers' Division